Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flight No 300-31.4mph weyhey!

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
A lovely day here yesterday and got 4 batteries away. Very few people around and little wind so had to get Spark up and got this shot of the Theatre on the Downs which is putting on some excellent work for us residents and children especially. So 300 flights; lost Spark for a fortnight 2 years ago up a tree (didn’t know it was there until a friendly tree surgeon found it and rang the number in the top panel), splashed down in the Severn mud shortly afterwards (battery detached mid-flight) but the rest has been thoroughly enjoyable. A fine, robust piece of kit that brings, for me and I am sure others, huge satisfaction in flying safely and for fun.

7BEEBD0D-F0C1-4550-8BE8-5048E954C18E.jpeg

A lovely day here yesterday and got 4 batteries away. Very few people around and little wind so had to get Spark up and got this shot of the Theatre on the Downs which is putting on some excellent work for us residents and children especially. So 300 flights; lost Spark for a fortnight 2 years ago up a tree (didn’t know it was there until a friendly tree surgeon found it and rang the number in the top panel), splashed down in the Severn mud shortly afterwards (battery detached mid-flight) but the rest has been thoroughly enjoyable. A fine, robust piece of kit that brings, for me and I am sure others, huge satisfaction in flying safely and for fun.

View attachment 13890
brill! Congrats on the milestone !

Reactions: twickers14
Thanks all for your kind comments. Two lovely flights this afternoon before the weather breaks here. Will try to post a couple of shots but Mac taking ages to synch with my iPad-tomorrow hopefully.

Reactions: BrianP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme