Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flight Total Time on your Spark?

Rafa7

Join
Feb 21, 2018
Loc
Georgia USA
If you are like me and you are looking for more motivation to go out flight your Spark, let's ask the Spark pilots for how many flight hours you have on your Spark? I bet there are some high level of experience out there, but regardless please share you time too.

I am a newbie, I have 9 hrs 56 mins flight total time with my Spark.

Wow I'm even more Newbie than you!! Only 2 hrs and 18 min of flight time over 27 flights...

Things I've learned:
1) Don't fly in the Fog (Messes up the sensors)
2) Don't fly near big Metal things (Interference with the remote)
3) Always try and make sure you get a good GPS Lock once your hovering in front of you.
4) Always make sure your phone is fully charged. In Cold weather iPhone's don't do well after 25-30 min of flight.

5) Have fun, plan your shots, and enjoy your drone!!!

I've owned my Spark since Christmas 2017 and according to my AirData logs, I have almost 11 hours of logged time with 8h 55m of actual flight time. I know this is not all the recorded time since some of my time was not logged and I also used several flights using Hangar 360 that did not get documented. So in all, I would guess I have about 12 hours of flight time.

I don't use DJI Go as much anymore preferring to use Hangar AutoPilot instead.

I created a thread yesterday asking the same or similar. Feel free to post there and be careful a mod may call this a duplicate thread

I created a thread yesterday asking the same or similar. Feel free to post there and be careful a mod may call this a duplicate thread

Thanks SparkOwner. Hey, if you check in your created thread you're going to noticed that I did posted there my total flight/takeoffs (now at 106) and you can post here your total time/hours instead of getting annoyed. Fly more and fly safe.

Since I'm here already, an update; I'm now up to 10 hrs 33 mins
- I just went to the south part of town and took up the Spark on a open field;) +five takeoffs and +37 minutes, I love it!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast