Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flying around the coast with the Spark

Very nice video! Timing of day and compositions are wonderful. One thing you might have fun with is using a set of neutral density filters that will let you control the amount of light entering the lens which then lets you manually set your camera shutter speed to be 2x the FPS speed which helps to smooth out perceived motion, reducing the jerkiness that sometimes happens with cameras like these and certain shots. This site HERE provides a nice discussion on this topic of ND Filters on DJI Spark. It really does help and is a fun, useful accessory for your Spark. Care is needed in selecting quality filters that don't cause gimbal issues. I have had great luck with the ProPolar brand, more expensive but worth it IMHO :)

Very nice video! Timing of day and compositions are wonderful. One thing you might have fun with is using a set of neutral density filters that will let you control the amount of light entering the lens which then lets you manually set your camera shutter speed to be 2x the FPS speed which helps to smooth out perceived motion, reducing the jerkiness that sometimes happens with cameras like these and certain shots. This site HERE provides a nice discussion on this topic of ND Filters on DJI Spark. It really does help and is a fun, useful accessory for your Spark. Care is needed in selecting quality filters that don't cause gimbal issues. I have had great luck with the ProPolar brand, more expensive but worth it IMHO :)
Thank you for the feedback. I'll definitely check out the ND Filters. Still learning the basics of flight operation but some filters will be on the list for the next purchase.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis