Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flying Close

well done for your first time loved it ?

That was fun - Nice job! Were those 1st takes?

that was awesome, when u were flying through the woods did it still have a gps lock? that how my property is but never flown it like that thinking it would loose gps lock

Lost my first Spark flying through trees and over water hit a tiny branch and Sparkles went tumbling down into the water. Your a brave soul great video. Well Done ?

Awesome job... now time to go backwards. Just learning myself and starting to fly closer and through objects and stuff as well. Cheers.

Awesome job... now time to go backwards. Just learning myself and starting to fly closer and through objects and stuff as well. Cheers.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Swagger.

Check out this guy, Mattias Allring.
He's a master at flying backwards in Sport mode on Phantom and other drones.

Here's a video showing what the Spark is capable of with lots of practice.

Be sure to click the link(s) to a tutorial to learn how it's done in the comment section.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tglass0000
that was awesome, when u were flying through the woods did it still have a gps lock? that how my property is but never flown it like that thinking it would loose gps lock

Yes, I did have a home point recorded but I normally fly back manually.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Swagger.

Check out this guy, Mattias Allring.
He's a master at flying backwards in Sport mode on Phantom and other drones.

Here's a video showing what the Spark is capable of with lots of practice.

Be sure to click the link(s) to a tutorial to learn how it's done in the comment section.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Thanks for sharing! This is one of the videos that made me want to start flying this way. I love getting in the air but am somewhat limited to when and how long I can.

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef