Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flying in Germany

karl

Join
Dec 23, 2018
I have a dji spark and I would like to fly in Germany. Would their be anything I need to know or any tips before I do so. I hear I need a fireproof sticker on my drone with my details! Do you think I can get away with flying without one because I would only be doing about 3 flights in total? I would be only flying for recreational purposes and won't do anything much with the pictures .

Thanks

Do you think I could also get away without drone insurance??[emoji16]
I thinks so. However I did buy a month worth of insurance using my aunt's German Address. Google this company HDI Global SE. However because I was a foreigner I don't know if they would have paid out should I have needed them.
Below is a long video with clips from each stop. At the beginning they are all in Germany. Most shots are from a Mavic Air but a few are from the Spark.

Reactions: digitalmouse
Do you think I could also get away without drone insurance??[emoji16]

Do you think you can afford paying for hospital costs if you crash into someone, or repay the property damage if you crash into something valuable - like scratching some guys BMW paint job? Or the large fine you will get when you go to court to answer why you did not have insurance for your drone when you crashed into someone or something valuable? Or do you think you can afford the lawyer that would normally take care of these things for you?

Just curious as to which you think is the cheaper option. ;):D

Do you think you can afford paying for hospital costs if you crash into someone, or repay the property damage if you crash into something valuable - like scratching some guys BMW paint job? Or the large fine you will get when you go to court to answer why you did not have insurance for your drone when you crashed into someone or something valuable? Or do you think you can afford the lawyer that would normally take care of these things for you?

Just curious as to which you think is the cheaper option. ;):D
Actually I had 5 million euros of liability insurance covering all of Europe when I was there.

Reactions: digitalmouse
Hi Karl

Die DFS (Deutsche Flugsicherung) stellt für Drohnenpiloten einen Guide in schriftlicher Form zur Verfügung. Würde dir anrsten, dir diesen zu besorgen.
Wünsche tolle Flug- und Fotoerlebnisse. Gruss aus der Schweiz.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme