Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Friday Amazing Sunrise from South Florida

Some really great footage there. I live in the Lantana area and frequent the LW pier. I haven't had the chance of flying my spark by the pier but you just motivated me to capture my own footage. Were all of you guys flying or just you?

Excellent... Golden light and all. I am still chicken about flying over water... and there's not that much available to me usually...
I feel more comfortable over water all the time. As a South Florida resident, I can tell you that there is an airport in every other city. So the safest place to fly for me is over the ocean. As long as you keep the coast in sight, it's not boring.

Reactions: Hedgeman
Beautiful video....seeing all those people fishing / chilling on the dock and beach reminds me how desperately I need a vacation too!

Some really great footage there. I live in the Lantana area and frequent the LW pier. I haven't had the chance of flying my spark by the pier but you just motivated me to capture my own footage. Were all of you guys flying or just you?
Thanks!!! You definitely should get out there early. It is quite beautiful and Benny’s is right there!

I was flying my spark and another guy had his Mavic Pro. Seeing the raw footage from the mavic always makes me wish I had one!

I feel more comfortable over water all the time. As a South Florida resident, I can tell you that there is an airport in every other city. So the safest place to fly for me is over the ocean. As long as you keep the coast in sight, it's not boring.
I agree 100%!
Florida doesn’t have many other interesting things besides the water.

Beautiful video....seeing all those people fishing / chilling on the dock and beach reminds me how desperately I need a vacation too!
We could all use a get away, right? I have to remind myself all the time that people vacation here and I get to live here!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe