Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

G'day from another Aussie drone flyer

SPark_South_Oz

Join
Apr 20, 2019
Loc
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Hello fellow Spark owners.

Have had a Mavic Pro for a couple of years, and maybe 4 months ago was gifted a 2nd hand Spark by my son . . . he rarely flew it (just once or twice) as he owns a P4 and S800, wanted it to be used so gave it to me.

I'm sort of in a similar situation, as I tend to fly the MP a lot more, a well set up kit for that.
Have only flown the Spark twice now, but keen to learn more about it's operation / features, as it is fun to fly and seems to have good output straight from the drone in photos and video.

Have bought a spare battery for it recently, so gives a bit more flexibility now.
Also have an MC UV filter, keen to get at least a few NDs too.

Will probably lurk around a while and just read, as I imagine like mavicpilots, this place will be an amazing resource to learn all the little idiosyncrasies of the Spark.

Look forward to getting to know some of you through the forum posts here, and gaining some valuable insights . . . will ask a few things now and then, might post up a couple of videos etc.

Cheers,
Les

Welcome to the forum Les ?

Jeff from Minnesota (USA) ?

G'day, and welcome to the forum also from Queensland ,the Gold Coast hinterland. Have been using my spark to look at hollows in large trees searching for owl nests .
works brilliantly ( although must turn off sensors).

Hi & welcome from just up the road in SE QLD.
Steve
Gday, from Qld Australia.
G'day, and welcome to the forum also from Queensland ,the Gold Coast hinterland. Have been using my spark to look at hollows in large trees searching for owl nests .
works brilliantly ( although must turn off sensors).

Thanks fellas.

I'm a regular up there to SEQ, grew up in Nth Qld, moved to Adelaide when 17.
3 brothers still up there, work in Kingston often with one in his biz.

Be flying back up next Tuesday for a couple of weeks, unfortunately not much time before returning and prepping for a big inland trip.
Will probably do a weekend drive 400 - 500km, have to test Ranger out before bring it home this time, had some engine top end work done recently.
I'm sure I'll have a fly somewhere, either go up the coast a bit, or down into NSW for a weekender.

Reactions: Justcoz70
Hello and welcome to the forum Les. My signature may read I am from Japan but actually I am an Indian and it is always pleasing to see an Aussie because of our great rivalry in cricket. ?

Reactions: SPark_South_Oz
Welcome to the forum! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex