Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Getting Panorama's onto a Computer?

Bubbles!!!

Join
Jun 13, 2017
So I took several Panorama's last night, At the expense of my arms and feet... Mosquitoes are cruel :( But now I want to get them off the spark, or my phone and onto a computer where I've been keeping all my flights photos and videos. How exactly do I just get the panorama already stitched together?
I've downloaded it onto my phone and tried transferring it that way, they're all separated images not stitched together in the slightest.
I've tried directly downloading them off to the SD card but to no avail, separated again... Tips anyone?

So I took several Panorama's last night, At the expense of my arms and feet... Mosquitoes are cruel :( But now I want to get them off the spark, or my phone and onto a computer where I've been keeping all my flights photos and videos. How exactly do I just get the panorama already stitched together?
I've downloaded it onto my phone and tried transferring it that way, they're all separated images not stitched together in the slightest.
I've tried directly downloading them off to the SD card but to no avail, separated again... Tips anyone?

To have the stitched version you have to see the pano on you're phone first, so the app (go 4) can do the stitching.

Sort of the same problem for me. I transferred the 9 files to my computer...How/where do I see them on my iPhone 7 Plus or what to do to make it usable?

Dont use the go app to stitch. The resolution is crapola due to processing limitations. Copy the 9x12 mpx files off the Sd card and onto the pc then use stitching programs like autopana giga to stitch. This will retain quality.

Reactions: Bubbles!!!
Dont use the go app to stitch. The resolution is crapola due to processing limitations. Copy the 9x12 mpx files off the Sd card and onto the pc then use stitching programs like autopana giga to stitch. This will retain quality.
Thank You :) I'll try it for my bridge pictures soon to come!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit