Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Gimbal cover

This is the one I bought in the UK off Amazon. Works just fine.
KUUQA 5 Pcs Accessory Kits for Dji Spark, Including Propeller Prop Guard with Foldable Landing Gear extender, Gimbal Camera Guard, Lens Hood, Finger Guard Board, Controller Stick Thumb Protective

Thats where I got mine. Great price for all the accessories you get. That landing gear is great. Did you find it shaved a few minutes off your flight time?

Thats where I got mine. Great price for all the accessories you get. That landing gear is great. Did you find it shaved a few minutes off your flight time?
Not that I have noticed but maybe the 11\12 mins I get is below par. I am also very cautious when it comes to low battery signs. Will start to return from where I am (usually not that far away) at around 3 mins, but I quite often like to test myself on the controls as I try to land on the H. Sometimes back in, other times yaw and some just straight in.

Reactions: RotorWash
Your post got me thinking, so I took a look at mine and it has the clip. I found that if I put a fingernail under the edge below the gimbal and press forward, it pops right off, which is better than my previous method of removal. This motion appears to make the clip let go of the part of the drone it engages.

Great suggestion!

Works perfectly, thank you ...

Reactions: SparkinItUp
I wish it was that easy. There is a single clip inside the cover that locks it in place that’s causing the issue. Believe me, it doesn’t pull straight off☹
I have the same cover. It just pops off. Maybe you will need to get a finger nail under the edge on top and pull up as you pull it off?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh