Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Gimbal overload

Hungryant0

Join
Jun 11, 2018
Loc
Australia, QLD
My Spark just started throwing up Gimbal overload warning while fighting, at first it's all good, but once I flew a distance it had a hissy fit , on inspection I found the cable that comes from the gimal down to the board has shed its heat shrink, what I'm asking is could this be the problem?

My Spark just started throwing up Gimbal overload warning while fighting, at first it's all good, but once I flew a distance it had a hissy fit , on inspection I found the cable that comes from the gimal down to the board has shed its heat shrink, what I'm asking is could this be the problem?
He's a picture 20190520_130839.jpeg

This message pops up when something is restricting the gimbal movement at start-up. Sometimes it can happen due to a filter installed or taking off from a surface which is not level and which has some interference with the gimbal unit at start-up. You can check if anything is restricting the gimbal when the AC is in OFF condition.You should be able to rotate the gimbal with zero friction. See if there is any dirt or debris stuck somewhere. Once you have ensured that you have cleared everything, start the AC again and the warning should go away.

Reactions: Hungryant0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme