Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Gimbal overload

VincentEth2018

Join
Jun 3, 2018
My last three or so flights both with autopilot and just with dji 4 app I've gotten a gimbal overload message. I then have to land, power down and restart to get it to work again. I had a gimbal protector on so I took it off to see, flew another flight and I still got a gimbal overload. I haven't been able to pinpoint at what point it may be happening. Has anyone else ever gotten the overload and know why?

Hi Vincent, yes, I get this occasionally. I find if I carry on flying it seems to go away. Not sure that's the correct approach, but have not had any consequences of adopting this approach. I really don't know why this happens!!

I'm not sure which one you have, but I don't believe you are supposed to fly with the gimbal protector on. It's for transporting the spark so it doesn't get damaged. If you try to fly with it, there isn't room for movement... it's designed to hold the gimbal fairly still so it doesn't get damaged in transport. If you flew with it, you might have damaged the motors :(

Reactions: rafadaddy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmirOmerov