Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Gimbal Overload

Walter Hall

Join
Mar 22, 2018
Hello:
I am getting a gimbal overload message from time to time on a Spark with very little hours on it. Does anyone have any insight on whats causing this? Thanks!

I had same issues. They came and went then one trip out I had IMU failure codes and had 0 control of my spark untill it smashed into a tree. Upload flight records. Lots of smart people here to assist you. In the end I got a new spark from DJI for 49.00.

Make sure you are not connecting Spark with something by locking the camera gimball running.
This warning stays for a while and then disappears.

I had that same problem a few weeks ago, but this forum has about anything and found this guy who linked a cleaning kit to the gimbal which included this thing that blows dust out of your gimbal.....I bought it and fixed the problem for me...otherwise if you live in the uk like me you could send it to drone doctors uk and they would do it for not as expensive as the DJI repair.
Hello:
I am getting a gimbal overload message from time to time on a Spark with very little hours on it. Does anyone have any insight on whats causing this? Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502