Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Gimbal pitch tracking with remote controller

jech

Join
Jan 30, 2018
Hi. Do you know that you can enable gimbal pitch tracking when using the remote controller?
Please check my video.

Last edited:
Reactions: graywoulf
Pretty awesome feature but, flying with the remote control required to have the twin antennas facing towards the AC all the time to keep the signal constant between the AC and the RC. Did any signal failure while you are doing this ?

Pretty awesome feature but, flying with the remote control required to have the twin antennas facing towards the AC all the time to keep the signal constant between the AC and the RC. Did any signal failure while you are doing this ?
You are correct. Its not reliable when you are flying too far. There's a video feed lag when im flying more than 250 meters.

You are correct. Its not reliable when you are flying too far. There's a video feed lag when im flying more than 250 meters.

Thanks for responding mate ! I sometimes just fly around close and I am still wanting to know how you activate that feature. Anyway showing us how you did it ? Would really appreciate it.

Thanks for responding mate ! I sometimes just fly around close and I am still wanting to know how you activate that feature. Anyway showing us how you did it ? Would really appreciate it.
Sure. I will make a video soon on how to enable it. Hope you subscribe to my channel.[emoji3]

Hi. Here is the link on how to enable it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav