Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

(Gone) $24 used batteries at MPB

WingmanGoose

Join
Sep 12, 2019
Edit: I see these have been sold.

I know buying used batteries is controversial but it worked out for me so I could build up a supply of batteries while saving money. I wanted to pass along a good deal.

MPB.com has two used Spark batteries for $24 each shipped right now. I’ve bought a few from them in the past and the most charge cycles that one had was 14. The rest were under 10 cycles. They’ve worked out well for me and MPB has given me really good customer service in the past. The only caution I’d give is the batteries I received had the small style latch teeth, so it may be a deal breaker for some.

Here’s the link: Used DJI Spark Intelligent Battery

If you miss out on these two, sign up for notification for when they get more. Seems like they list one or two every couple of weeks or so.

I’m not affiliated with MPB in any way. I just wanted to share this before I get tempted on buying any more Spark batteries. Mods, please delete this if it violates any rules.

Last edited:
A few weeks ago Target was blowing out new ones for $25, but as usual, there were none left when I checked around my area. Thanks for the headsup.

A few weeks ago Target was blowing out new ones for $25, but as usual, there were none left when I checked around my area. Thanks for the headsup.

I too missed out on the target deal. I see these have been sold. If it was you that bought them, MPB has a relatively short return period but they’ve been good about it. As soon as I’ve gotten the batteries, I generally check the number of charge cycles, charge it up fully, and do a test hover or flight to make sure the batteries are good to go. It takes them a day or two to reply if you have an issue so be patient. They also aren’t the quickest to ship but it’s free shipping so I can’t complain.

Reactions: twickers14
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Dsking85.

Extra batteries are always a plus.

I'm up to nine. :)

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Reactions: twickers14
Just a quick 7 hour flight to pick up a Target battery-probably out of stock at Garden City! Wish you guys would have pity on us Limeys who have to pay full whack! Have 4 and they suit me fine but can always use more.

Reactions: I B Spectre

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh