Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Good video editing tool 4 chromebooks?

Huntman2014

Join
Jul 26, 2019
I mostly use a chromebook and was wondering if you guys knew anygood editing tools 4 them that r free?

I cant vouch for any of these, but The 7 Best Video Editors for Chromebook

I think the processing power will be a factor in how effective this is, as it takes lots of ram and processor to manipulate video. As the ChromeOS is partially in the cloud, you will certainly need lots of bandwidth for those solutions too.

I have the same problem with my chromebook and have tried many video editors. The one editor i really liked was wevideo. Although the free version has a giant annoying watermark in the top corner. But it is simple and I like the way it has loys of tutorials on how to do things on there website.

I have my own YouTube channel and played with a decent quantity of video editors. And for my needs, none of them can beat Movavi Video Editor (you can check its features here https://movavi.com/ . Keep us posted on whether you like it, hope you do

Filmora Wondershare, very reasonably priced, easy to use and quality effects.

I don’t know about chrome book but I have used it on an old crappy laptop before and it could just handle it so surely anything can

Reactions: Huntman2014

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex