Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Great deal on Spark Fly More $535

There's a dealer finder on the DJI official website. I'd try there. Unless the seller has imported it I wouldn't think the warranty would be a problem, but you never know. Oh, and for $59 buy DJI Care. Prioritized repairs, and for a small fee they'll send you a whole new (remanufactured if they have it) unit twice a year. I think the first replacement is an additional $49 and maybe second $69. Seems like good insurance to me. Includes water damage from my read of the terms. I'm worried about dunking mine.

BTW - I'll bet if you asked DroneNerds will price match. BestBuy will match the lowest "Fulfilled by Amazon" price (I found $549) but they don't seem to know D**K about the product. At least at the two stores I tried. Good luck.

There's a dealer finder on the DJI official website. I'd try there. Unless the seller has imported it I wouldn't think the warranty would be a problem, but you never know. Oh, and for $59 buy DJI Care. Prioritized repairs, and for a small fee they'll send you a whole new (remanufactured if they have it) unit twice a year. I think the first replacement is an additional $49 and maybe second $69. Seems like good insurance to me. Includes water damage from my read of the terms. I'm worried about dunking mine.
DJI Care seems great to me too, looks like the best deal is to find someone who bought it and decided it was not for them, DJI Care is bound to the aircraft so it transfers to new owner.

I haven't seen anyone bundling DJI Care. If its included, its a pretty good deal. As long as its a US model. The return policy says 45 days. I wish I had that I only got 14 and a restocking fee if I decide I want to upgrade to the Mavic Air. If you have and they take AMEX, AMEX will fight for you if they go sideways on the return. And if you buy with AMEX Gold the manufacturer's warranty is automatically doubled. I've had to do that a couple of times (very different gear).

BTW - I'll bet if you asked DroneNerds will price match. BestBuy will match the lowest "Fulfilled by Amazon" price (I found $549) but they don't seem to know D**K about the product. At least at the two stores I tried. Good luck.
I do love best buy I must say they stand behind everything
I haven't seen anyone bundling DJI Care. If its included, its a pretty good deal. As long as its a US model. The return policy says 45 days. I wish I had that I only got 14 and a restocking fee if I decide I want to upgrade to the Mavic Air. If you have and they take AMEX, AMEX will fight for you if they go sideways on the return. And if you buy with AMEX Gold the manufacturer's warranty is automatically doubled. I've had to do that a couple of times (very different gear).

Check these out;

Fly more combo blue this guy includes DJI Refresh (for replacements i think they are about the same)

Selling my DJI Spark Fly more Combo-Lava Red

I'm in the market for a Spark too, but been waiting for prices to drop a little more after the Air launch. I am trying to get into a pre-owned one with the Fly More package and extras for $375-$400 max. Lost out on a couple so far, including a nice local package I should have bought from one of the guys on here but passed on. Regret that! But I have a budget and am being patient and sticking to it. For insurance I will get State Farm instead of DJI Care unless it gets thrown in the package. There is what looks to be a great deal on eBay at $559 called the Extreme package from an authorized DJI dealer. It is brand new and It has the Fly More Combo and plus a BUNCH of accessories included. Best deal I have seen by far. I am skeptical though. I don't know if they are selling the USA version with warranty or some other version. The place is called PixelHub. Just info in case you are interested. I will pass because it is still way out of my range. Here is the link DJI Spark Fly More Combo (Alpine White)!! EXTREME ACCESSORY BUNDLE BRAND NEW!! | eBay

Yeah, but good luck with buying extra warranty. I got my spark as gift, work more than I'm off so it took me couple of days setting up, and when I came back to purchase warranty, it advised too late, something about being over 48hours. I had not even flown the Spark yet and was denied warranty, however it worked out for me saving that money. I haven't crashed yet, and I'm new at this.

Yeah, but good luck with buying extra warranty. I got my spark as gift, work more than I'm off so it took me couple of days setting up, and when I came back to purchase warranty, it advised too late, something about being over 48hours. I had not even flown the Spark yet and was denied warranty, however it worked out for me saving that money. I haven't crashed yet, and I'm new at this.
There is a process to buy DJI Care after the 48 hours. It involves sending video proof that the Spark is fully operational. I am getting a Spark from a friend and will have to do this, the DJI Care is just too good of a deal to pass up. Once I've gone through it I'll post my experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar