Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Greetings from the Bayou State

Gee...I'm remembering some of the freezing rain days from my stay at Fort Polk way back when. Welcome from sunny Cal.
are you still having connection problems? did you notice that the re-refreshed drone could have a new serial number?. That would cause an issue.
Fort Polk......then you know where Lake Charles is. Yes, did notice the SN was different. Yes, still working on the problem. Thanks for your reply!

Reactions: hiflyer
Fort Polk......then you know where Lake Charles is. Yes, did notice the SN was different. Yes, still working on the problem. Thanks for your reply!
Sure do...That's where I was Gifted with my pilots license way back in 62..it was one of those really cold windy days..not what Louisiana is known for. I think the examiner felt sorry for me.

Ha.....I doubt they do much gifting in pilot's licensing!

I used to do aerials from small planes and helicopters. Due to air sickness (flying in circles at low altitude) I was not a big fan of that type of work. Fortunately drones have provided a very welcome alternative in most cases.

I agree fully that circling and trying to focus on a single point can have a ...uh shall we say nauseating effect... I've always wished I could record what I've seen from the air and it's just not possible when you're supposed to be going from point A to B..I really love what I'm seeing from my drone.

I agree fully that circling and trying to focus on a single point can have a ...uh shall we say nauseating effect... I've always wished I could record what I've seen from the air and it's just not possible when you're supposed to be going from point A to B..I really love what I'm seeing from my drone.
Yes, It's a whole new world!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef