Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Had to share....

RPL

Join
Jul 17, 2018
No, I obviously didn’t capture this image with my Spark. However, I wanted to share it anyhow. Traveled out to a “dark zone” in WA state earlier this summer. It’s the Milky Way Galaxy, captured via DSLR using long-exposure. Our universe is truly beautiful. I hope you all enjoy it. DED3F30E-AA7A-49CD-833A-D4267338D1D0.jpeg

I always liked the poster that has the Milky Way pictured with a "You are here" arrow pointing to a point in the galaxy. :)

Reactions: matt48 and RPL
No, I obviously didn’t capture this image with my Spark. However, I wanted to share it anyhow. Traveled out to a “dark zone” in WA state earlier this summer. It’s the Milky Way Galaxy, captured via DSLR using long-exposure. Our universe is truly beautiful. I hope you all enjoy it. View attachment 10610
Beautiful and awe inspiring photograph!
May I ask what settings you used?
Paul
?

No, I obviously didn’t capture this image with my Spark. However, I wanted to share it anyhow. Traveled out to a “dark zone” in WA state earlier this summer. It’s the Milky Way Galaxy, captured via DSLR using long-exposure. Our universe is truly beautiful. I hope you all enjoy it. View attachment 10610
FANTASTIC!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast