Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hallo from South Africa

macros999

Join
Aug 28, 2018
Hi all,

I have only had my Spark for about a week, seduced by the Tello... After the stability of the Tello I had to get something bigger, so here we are.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, macros999.

Yes sir, the DJI line does get better when you go bigger.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum!

Reactions: chunckie
Just checking in from Cullinan Pretoria South Africa. My Spark is my photographyb tool for my Real Estate Marketing business. Today I went all the way out to a farm, put the drone in the air just to realize my memory card is still in my laptop at the office. Stupid rookie mistake I keep on making.

Just checking in from Cullinan Pretoria South Africa. My Spark is my photographyb tool for my Real Estate Marketing business. Today I went all the way out to a farm, put the drone in the air just to realize my memory card is still in my laptop at the office. Stupid rookie mistake I keep on making.

Hello from the Crossroads of America Willie Bornman.

I carry a spare SD card in my kit just in case.

I've read that some pilots will change the card with every battery change to ensure the content has been captured and is safe in the kit.

Some of the other drones have a little bit of on board memory, but not the humble little Spark.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hey Willie, we've all been there! :) My favorite is after getting some good footage, I realize I didn't hit the record button. I call it a Homer Simpson moment, doh!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef