Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Happy Solstice

Yes indeed, chase away the darkness, bring on the light! A few more weeks and we will start to see a difference up here.

So comes the beginning of the slide to Autumn down below the equator... No worries until the next equinox.

Here's some interesting alternative stuff about Solstice....

Merry Christmas to those into it or, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, or whatever your faith may be, may your god go with you.

Our family just celebrates the light returning. I celebrate drone conditions returning :cool: .... its been wicked cold up this way lately. -26c the other night.(minus 14 for you non metric types).

So above all, be safe and love each other a little extra for a bit! (or longer if you can).

peace/out

Well go figure. Today's temperatures are actually going above freezing and the sky is clear, but all that snow and the sudden warming means....fog. Valleys are relatively clear, but go up a hill or 20 meters above the ground and....fog. :(

Happy Winter/Summer Solstice all. The sun is coming back as of today, at least for those of us on this end of the planet. Enjoy the Holidays.
Thankyou Barbara. Best wishes from Central Victoria, Australia, however, Christmas here is looking a little subdued. Heatwaves, 44 degrees celsius in Victoria last week, smoke covering much of southeastern Australia, looking out my window now the sun is casting an orange light. 800 houses lost so far and no end in sight to bushfires. It is also extremely dry, no real rain for many months. This has all put a bit of a dampener on Christmas, shops are not busy and holiday plans are being cancelled with people being encouraged not to travel to areas that may be affected by bushfires, i.e. everywhere. Nevertheless it continues to be fun to fly my Spark! Merry Christmas to everyone.

Well go figure. Today's temperatures are actually going above freezing and the sky is clear, but all that snow and the sudden warming means....fog. Valleys are relatively clear, but go up a hill or 20 meters above the ground and....fog. :(
I charged up the batteries yesterday, hoping today would be a possibility, but we still had gusty misty air, and not much time for fooling around with drones... temp is dipping back below tonight, after some warmer than normal days. Fly safe if you do fly!

Got to fly a little over the holiday. I'll get some editing done tomorrow, maybe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis