Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Have you received your Mavic Mini yet ?

rhettduke

Join
Oct 16, 2018
Just curious when common folks start getting Mavic Minis in hand.

When I ordered one from Atlanta Hobby last week we all understood the reality of they get there when they get there.

Atlanta Hobby has always been up front with me. I appreciate them.

The gentleman said previous experience was the standard bird and and controller would arrive in first releases .....

The Fly Mores come second wave.....

so....When they start coming in....it would be encouraging to those of us waiting ?

When I ordered one from Atlanta Hobby last week we all understood the reality of they get there when they get there.

The gentleman said previous experience was the standard bird and and controller would arrive in first releases .....

so....When they start coming in....it would be encouraging to those of us waiting ?

Not going to be available until Nov 11 at the earliest.
December for Flymore packages.

Thank You Sir.

That seems in line with what the dealer told me..

Might be best for a post Christmas release date.....Be awful if there were a bunch of Minis up the night of Santa and his Reindeer yearly run.

Can you comprehend Santa’s Sleigh not having the latest night flight instruments and Mini Mavics swarming him .....Santa crashing.....reindeer carcasses all over the place.....CNN would be there.....Drones as we know it would be outlawed.....and oh the children......Santa’s funeral on prime time like the OJ Simpson trial.....

Sad Sad Sad ?

• Haha
Reactions: sbeng and RotorWash

It sounds like they might have sold all of their pre-orders. Some other dealers still have Mavic Minis ready for pick up or delivery on November 11th. Best Buy (for example) has Fly More Combos ready to deliver on November 12th.

For anyone looking to buy a Mavic Mini, I keep a list of dealers who have them in stock here:

Buy A DJI Mavic Mini (Deals Updated Daily)

Ok ok.....rub it in.....might make a man wanna pay and drive down to pick one up ?

I did check the calendar......Nov 11 is Veterans day.....that’s a postal holiday I think will that interfere with shipping ?

Just Curious.
Most of our orders are shipped UPS, who still runs on Veterans Day! But driving down and picking one up is always an option too!!

it does not ship till this monday the 11th non ones does

Mavic Mini Fly More
IN BOX....IN TRUCK.....ON WAY HOME

Best Buy Pick up....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,023 KB · Views: 10
yes got mine from Best Buy yesterday the fly more combo and also the care refresh didn't fly it yet raining today but will hopefully try tomorrow, also sold my spark :(.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef