Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Heads up Canadian Pilots!!

Northern Bob

Join
Feb 8, 2019
Loc
Saint Lazare, Quebec
I have posted a link to a Drone News article in sUAV Rules & Regulations dealing with acceptable drone models flying under the Advanced Drone Pilot Certification.

Essentially, DJI has finally submitted the proper paperwork to get most of their models certified under the new Drone rules coming into effect this June 1st.

Our Spark made the list! (Sorry Tello owners). Even more incentive to take the Advanced exam.

The appropriate Transport Canada page has not yet been updated but should be before June 1st.
NB

I have posted a link to a Drone News article in sUAV Rules & Regulations dealing with acceptable drone models flying under the Advanced Drone Pilot Certification.

Essentially, DJI has finally submitted the proper paperwork to get most of their models certified under the new Drone rules coming into effect this June 1st.

Our Spark made the list! (Sorry Tello owners). Even more incentive to take the Advanced exam.

The appropriate Transport Canada page has not yet been updated but should be before June 1st.
NB

Is Tello off the list because it's below some weight limit?

Or do you think it's because the Tello is made by Ryze Robotics and not actually a DJI product?

Last edited:

NB

It certainly gives me incentive to sell my Spark as of June 1st thats for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit