Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello All From Southern California

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, LadyAzure.

Nice sun set / rise picture.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome, Lady
Who told you any of us knows what we're doing?[emoji6]
Seriously, just read the forum posts and surf you tube. But there is no substitute for flight time. Even if its only10 feet high in the back yard! And whatever you do...don't panic!

Welcome, Lady
Who told you any of us knows what we're doing?[emoji6]
Seriously, just read the forum posts and surf you tube. But there is no substitute for flight time. Even if its only10 feet high in the back yard! And whatever you do...don't panic!

I did already. Lost the first one in the ocean! I thought the red lights were away! George #1 went away alright. Right into the ocean! Drained battery.

Reactions: McCloudSpark
Welcome to the forum! :)

I did already. Lost the first one in the ocean! I thought the red lights were away! George #1 went away alright. Right into the ocean! Drained battery.
Oh well then - it doesn't sound like you are to new to this hobby if you have already drowned your first Spark :cool:
Welcome from Spokane, WA!

Droneshadow is spot on. We’re all experimenting all of the time. If I had one small point on your shot it would be to straighten it up so the horizon is, well, horizontal! I took my Spark up this afternoon here in the UK even though my weather app said it was too windy. It was and at 100ft supposedly 30mph but Spark remained solid and steady. Really good experience for me even though speed against the wind was slow. In Sport mode with it-wow it moved. Happy safe flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme