Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from Baltimore

Mxh5891

Join
Dec 31, 2017
Got my new spark a few days ago. Got it all set up and updated. Now I have to wait for some warmer weather to get her outside.

Welcome and enjoy your Spark

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Got my new spark a few days ago. Got it all set up and updated. Now I have to wait for some warmer weather to get her outside.
I just got a Spark on 12/28 and I live in Cockeysville. I know what you mean about the weather around here lately. I'm waiting for warmer weather too! About 1 minute of fly time so far :(

I just got a Spark on 12/28 and I live in Cockeysville. I know what you mean about the weather around here lately. I'm waiting for warmer weather too! About 1 minute of fly time so far :(

I hear ya, I have gotten familiar with the simulator.
I'm in Columbia MD. I find myself driving around scouting cool places to fly.

Hello Mxh5891 & Mark,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange
of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/20170727/Spark+User+Manual+V1.4.pdf

Welcome,I’m a newbie also and the weather seems to be bad all over.
It’s probably a good thing to keep someone new to a drone like this to just take it out to fly without setting it up or learning the do’s and donts.
I also bought the Mavic Pro too that I got for a good price.
I’m reading all I can watching videos and getting help from this site.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar