Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from Barnet, N London, UK

wyx087

Join
Aug 17, 2017
Hello fellow Spark owners!

A bit drone history about me: I flew a second hand Phantom 2 Vision for a few month, and decided it's too big and cumbersome to take anywhere, so I sold the whole bundle with genuine batteries bought in China and made £10 in the process. Last November I ordered Mavic Pro for my December trip to Australia, it never came on time so I took the P2V on its last outing with me and got great photos.

When Spark was announced, I felt it's perfect for me: small, cheaper parts, more durable gimbal, capable and not intimidating to the public. So I bought the Fly-more bundle plus another battery in China for £560 and it hitched a ride in my relative's bag.

With holiday planned in September to Switzerland, France alps and Italy, I'm looking forward to using the Spark as a family group selfie drone as well as fully fledged camera platform. :D

I hope to learn and contribute to this growing community, also really interested to see how everyone is using their Spark.

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Thanks all.

Just tried in-door flying last night, it just blows everything everywhere! :confused:

I wouldnt try it indoor if it is not really open space indoor. Although small, it has to still blow a high velocity air downwards so that it can hover and fly. So yes, papers, etc will blow away. :)

Hi people, new to thos forum and new to dji spark, was thinkn to fly it at jome to learn then i migjt break something, abit nervous to fly it out doors,any help welcome

abit nervous to fly it out doors,any help welcome
Start by flying outdoors in a location that is free of all obstacles. That'll give you enough space and you won't have to worry about crashing into anything.

If you haven't done so already, make sure you read and fully understand the Spark manual before flying for the first time. If needed, you can download the Spark manual from the Spark downloads page.

Start by flying outdoors in a location that is free of all obstacles. That'll give you enough space and you won't have to worry about crashing into anything.

If you haven't done so already, make sure you read and fully understand the Spark manual before flying for the first time. If needed, you can download the Spark manual from the Spark downloads page.
Tnx buddy..can u tell me how far and high it goes? Also does it actualy avoid obsticales
Tnx

Per the Spark specs, it can reach a distance of 1.2 miles FCC (or 0.3 miles CE) and an altitude of 500 meters when using the remote controller.

It does have obstacle avoidance features. Check out the Spark manual for more details. Like all of the other automated flight modes/features, it would be best not to rely on them to get you out of trouble. They are not perfect and can fail in certain conditions.

Reactions: Sparky786
Per the Spark specs, it can reach a distance of 1.2 miles FCC (or 0.3 miles CE) and an altitude of 500 meters when using the remote controller.

It does have obstacle avoidance features. Check out the Spark manual for more details. Like all of the other automated flight modes/features, it would be best not to rely on them to get you out of trouble. They are not perfect and can fail in certain conditions.
Thanls mate, time to read manual

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers