Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from... everywhere??

Stathis_K.

Join
Jan 18, 2019
Loc
Greece
Hi guys, nice place you have in here! Many interesting threads and many information for new pilots.
I am a seaman, a bought my Spark at Houston during cristmass, so I suppose is in FCC mode... I only did 120 meters height and 260 meters distance because I fly only from the ship for now and I have a lot interferance from the metal comstruction and radar beams. Today I lost downward sensor in the fog so I had to land and lost a chance for a nice footage. But Sparky is ok, the most important.
Next stop Italy. I hope when I open the app in europe i can cancel the location confirmation and remain in FCC mode with out using extra apps...
Thats all for now. Here is one shot I got last weekScreenshot_20190105-174704_Video Player.jpgScreenshot_20190105-174704_Video Player.jpg

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Stathis_K..

We look forward to the port of calls that the Spark may visit.:)

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Reactions: Stathis_K.
You should have some very interesting future footage. Looking forward to seeing it!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Stever68
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Stever68.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Reactions: Stever68
Thanks, is there anywhere in the forum where members discuss good flying locations? I tried a few searches but did not see anything. Where I live in Orlando I am between two airports so I can not fly from my home I have to travel a few miles, so I am looking for good scenery suggestions.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum Stathis_K happy flying BTW nice picture.

Jeff :cool:

Hi guys, nice place you have in here! Many interesting threads and many information for new pilots.
I am a seaman, a bought my Spark at Houston during cristmass, so I suppose is in FCC mode... I only did 120 meters height and 260 meters distance because I fly only from the ship for now and I have a lot interferance from the metal comstruction and radar beams. Today I lost downward sensor in the fog so I had to land and lost a chance for a nice footage. But Sparky is ok, the most important.
Next stop Italy. I hope when I open the app in europe i can cancel the location confirmation and remain in FCC mode with out using extra apps...
Thats all for now. Here is one shot I got last weekView attachment 8375View attachment 8375
Hello Stathis. Great you can fly from the boat!
You mentioned only interferences but i would have thought that it was impossible to fly as taking off from reinforced concrete is already a challenge..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis