Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from my bunker

Rendlesham UAP

Join
Mar 8, 2019
Hope everybody is being good and safe in these frightening times. We got to stick together as a planet on this one and we will rise again.

Obviously very little new from any of my four aircraft but one can always revisit old flights and re edit. Chins up everyone.

Hope everybody is being good and safe in these frightening times. We got to stick together as a planet on this one and we will rise again.

Obviously very little new from any of my four aircraft but one can always revisit old flights and re edit. Chins up everyone.

Hi Rendlesham,
Brilliant suggestion to re-visit and re-edit older footage in these trying times...
And we get to see the world through your eyes...
What's not to like??
Cheers, and stay safe.
Ranjit

Reactions: Rendlesham UAP
Beautiful landscape! When I saw Killarney I immediately thought of the provincial park in Ontario. Hope you are safe across the pond!

So peaceful with perfect music although as I get used to my new Air Pods I must check the volume before pressing Play!! They were on full! Thanks for the revisit. So lucky to be able to fly at such an altitude.

Hi Rendlesham,
Brilliant suggestion to re-visit and re-edit older footage in these trying times...
And we get to see the world through your eyes...
What's not to like??
Cheers, and stay safe.
Ranjit

Cheers pal - and you too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme