Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from NM

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, RNMedic127.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

hello and welcome to the forum and i hope you get plenty of enjoyment from it.

Hi Chris.
I’m an American living in Australia and a relatively new Spark Drone pilot! My wife Marion and I live in Bundaberg, Queensland. I’ve found sparkpilots.com is a great source of information and tips on flying. Also some excellent photos and videos.
Cheers

Reactions: Spark 317
Very nice! Make sure the battery is secure, my first Spark dropped the battery off in mid flight, bought battery clips on amazon... dji sent me a new Spark... I was crushed when I saw the battery fall off!
I had the same thing happen to me, after flying for several months. Brand-new battery separated from Spark, sending them both crashing to the ground. It was only from a height of 40 feet but enough to snap a leg off of my spark. Luckily, my Spark was still under warranty and DJI honored it by replacing the drone with a new/refurbished one. It flies great. They also replaced the battery after I sent them a photo of the broken battery. I should add that they did this all very quickly, and kept me updated via email every step of the way.

It was crushing to see it all happen, but I'm really impressed by their customer service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex