Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello From North Jersey / NYC

PhoNY-ID

Join
Feb 28, 2018
Hi all

New to drones. Just got a sweet deal on a Spark Fly More Combo and couldn't pass it up. This is my first drone and although I wanted the new Mavic Air I figured I'd be better off learning with the Spark and then upgrading in the future should my needs require it :+) Anyway, hope to learn alot from everyone and also contribute.

Richie

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Reactions: PhoNY-ID
Welcome from Exit 8 on the NJ Tpk!

Hello from the Mid-West.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Since you are in North Jersey look up NJDUG. New Jersey Drone Users Group. Nick A. runs it and has meets every weekend, mostly in Passaic, Morris, and Essex counties. You’ll have a great time.

Jake

Reactions: PhoNY-ID
I flew 17 times in Georgia in December. Since I’ve been home I’ve only tried the Disbrow Hill athletic complex accross from Etra Park. It’s pretty desolate during week days. Nobody has bothered me so far. . . . .

Reactions: redmageofthay
Welcome from Central Arizona.. home of thousands of square miles of desert to fly w/o persecution. I recommend the portable charger and it’s bag. Buy at amazon to get on time.

Rockland County of county is close to me, do a lot of flying near northern jersey and a little more upstate in the Hudson Valley you can check out my Instagram @dirt_fishing_NY

Hey. I am new here as well in upper Westchester. Trying to find good places to fly in my area or the Hudson Valley.

Thanks everyone. Im actually a member of NJDUG and have been for a few years but hadn't owned a drone until now. hah. I just finally got around to activating my Spark and it was a PITA but think I finally got it! I plan an flying it for the first time tomorrow with my 3.5 year old son. He'll get a kick out of it :+)

Reactions: czechmark
Thanks everyone. Im actually a member of NJDUG and have been for a few years but hadn't owned a drone until now. hah. I just finally got around to activating my Spark and it was a PITA but think I finally got it! I plan an flying it for the first time tomorrow with my 3.5 year old son. He'll get a kick out of it :+)
Wow.....if you find a place to fly outside tomorrow bring me in on it. Here's what I dealt with today:

Not a good day to fly

Jake

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena