Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from North West Florida

AF_Flyer

Join
Jun 18, 2017
Loc
Crestview, FL
Just ordered the Spark. Should arrive in a few weeks. Now to research how & where to fly. From the looks of it I'm surrounded by airports, military bases & helipads! :(

Looking for advice & areas to fly in the Crestview, FWB, Destin FL area.

Phil

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Welcome to SparkPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buy or sell your drone, or simply just to say hello.

Just ordered the Spark. Should arrive in a few weeks. Now to research how & where to fly. From the looks of it I'm surrounded by airports, military bases & helipads! :(

Looking for advice & areas to fly in the Crestview, FWB, Destin FL area.

Phil
I think your best option is to go by the water and fly down past Miramar beach? You weren't joking when you said you're Surrounded by airports!! Or you just find a big indoor space and can enjoy it there too. Southeast on the water seems the best option to me, but you can check for yourself on these VFR Maps.
Map 1
Map 2 (Easier to read, less noise)
Or you could head up to the Alabama Florida border and fly there, capture two states in one Panoramic ;) Not many can get that shot by driving 15 miles or less! I'd look at the maps though and decide yourself, you know what places have cool things to look at and what places don't :)

Reactions: AF_Flyer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67