Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from Singapore

lukec

Join
Aug 14, 2021
Hi everyone, excited to find this forum! I'm new to drone, 3mths with Mavic Mini 2, really fun!

Looking forward to exchanges!

Below is Lower Pierce Reservoir of Singapore
224185421_10226193256195643_6673616850312646582_n.jpg

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland lukec.

Glad you stumbled upon this forum and you didn't trespass at all, you just flew into Spark Airspace. :D

Good bunch of pilots on the Mavic side and it covers ALL Mavics. 👍

Please sign up and share your experiences with the Mini 2.

I may see you over there as I fly a Mavic Air 2.

Thanks for sharing the picture and welcome to the Spark ( and Mavic ) Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi Lukec,
Thanks for passing by.....I have a Spark and a MA2. I fly my MA2 99% of the time, but I like staying with the Spark Forum crowd...excellent buddies, and I always get good advice here
Ranjit here, also from Singapore!
Cheers

Reactions: Spark 317
Quite an old thread, well yeah, 2 months is a while.
Welcome to the forum if your still lurking here / getting notifications.

I had a quick check, don't see Lukec listed in members in the Mavic Pilots forum as yet.
If you didn't sign up under a different username, you should join there, great forum with incredibly growing membership.

Sadly the Spark forum will continue to get quieter and quieter as the Sparks are either lost to incidents, or batteries fail etc.
It's a great little community here though.

The Mini 2 is quite an improvement over the original mini, so enjoy.

Sadly the Spark forum will continue to get quieter and quieter as the Sparks are either lost to incidents, or batteries fail etc.
It's a great little community here though.

I agree about the Forum dwindling in it's interest since the Spark is going to be five years old in 2022.

I hope this Forum stays up for a while because it is a great resource for the Spark with contributions from the past and current members.

I'm currently performing "Open Spark Surgery" from an incident earlier this year and hope to be flying again soon once the gimbal shows up and if I can remember how to put it back together. :D

Long live the Spark. 😊

Yeah, DJI have a habit of building in obsoletion via battery availability, possibly parts availability too.
Of course they want their customer base to upgrade every 3 or 4 years, so this poilcy is to be expected.

I think the Spark and M1P batteries basically started to become hard to find about the same time here, though MPP and Spark batteries seem to be locatable in some countries still (shipping them is an issue though, most won't due to lipo characteristics).
Since then, the MA batteries are facing the same issues . . . I think the M2 range should be ok, pretty sure the M2E special heated batts are interchangeable, and that is still a pro commercial drone.

The forum will remain I'm sure, this place is a wealth of info, even if eventually it will be mostly people brought to threads via google searches, or searches here directly.

@Spark 317 good luck with the Spark fix, hopefully you can keep it going a while longer, very fun aircraft to fly.
Even with the Air 2 you have now.

I still take mine travelling by air interstate more than the M1P, the whole M1P kit is my cabin allowance, the Spark complete kit I can take some spare clothes with me !!

An interesting fact, the Spark is still the smallest in the air (bar the Tello) of the DJI range, unfolded the minis are larger.

hi everyone, checking in from Singapore.
I've just joined this forum even though i had my Spark for nearly 4 years now.
Jumped through many hoops to revive my 4 batteries following Cruzroy's video on Youtube.
Will share pics once i manage to get my Spark registered and flying :)

Jumped through many hoops to revive my 4 batteries following Cruzroy's video on Youtube.
Welcome eaglelim, look forward to your shares.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland eaglelim.

Gotta love the humble little Spark. 😊

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef