Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from Transylvania (Brasov City, Romania)

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Reactions: 1lonelySparkPilot
Thank you all...
There are many places to visit in Romania. Visit the areas of the mountains (included Peles Castle, Dracula Castle, Transfagarasean road, etc.) and the great cities of Transylvania... Brasov is the most beautiful - dROmania in Youtube and you see my city with different drone.

Drones below 500 grams are legal in Romania...
In the mountains, you can also fly with heavier drones but choose an isolated place of police or many people.

Last edited:
Nice...
Vizit the old Brasov, the walls under the Tampa (perfect for the drone flight but with max attention),
Poiana Brasov (included Postavarul at 1700m altitude), etc. TAXI it's ok: MARTAX, RO, TOD, BRATAX (0.4 euro/km).
Many Food terrace on the Republicii str, and Piata Sfatului (old and center Brasov).
After, vizit BRAN/Moeciu location - where the Dracula Castle is!

Nice...
Vizit the old Brasov, the walls under the Tampa (perfect for the drone flight but with max attention),
Poiana Brasov (included Postavarul at 1700m altitude), etc. TAXI it's ok: MARTAX, RO, TOD, BRATAX (0.4 euro/km).
Many Food terrace on the Republicii str, and Piata Sfatului (old and center Brasov).
After, vizit BRAN location - where the Dracula castle is!
How about flying in populated areas is it possible to just take of in the city? Or what are the restrictions.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

Official, in the city, it's 'no fly zone' but neofficial many fly (attention at the zone - search without cops)

My neofficial flight (old Brasov):

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme