Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from Wisconsin!

flyweed

Join
Apr 16, 2020
HI all. Just picked up a DJI Spark "fly more" setup...I've been flying a P1 for years now. THought I'd try something new. Hoping to learn a few things here. I would like to use FPV goggles with my Spark, so any info on that would be great. I've already downloaded the DJI FP+ app onto my phone, so hoping to give it a whirl when my spark arrives.

Welcome to the forum! :)

SO question for you spark flyers....Do I need to download any APP onto my phone to control and/or set up my new Spark? I do have the fly more package, with controller..but I want to use my phone for viewing the camera and such. What apps do I need?

SO question for you spark flyers....Do I need to download any APP onto my phone to control and/or set up my new Spark? I do have the fly more package, with controller..but I want to use my phone for viewing the camera and such. What apps do I need?
The app I use is called DJI GO

The app I use is called DJI GO

DJI GO4 is the app for the Spark.

Ok..I downloaded the DJI Go4 app on my phone...someone said I should use Lichti.......what is the Lichti app?? Does the DJI GO4 app have a way that I can put my phone into my FPV goggles and use it "headworn"

Since you're just starting with your Spark, I'd recommend that you go to YouTube and search for Spark videos and learn the basics before you get into advanced software and techniques. There are lots of great instructional videos there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme