Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello guys.. I just wanto to share my Experience when i had problem my afce did not recognized by the spark when i tried to use palm control..

Ardisson

Join
Aug 22, 2021
I checked All the indicators in dji go 4 were all normal, i upgraded the firmware according the procedure.. I had inactivated the beginner function and activated gestures control in dji go 4..but it still did not work.. The spark still not recognized my face..
Finally i tried to push double click on off button quickly and its work... The spark recognized my face and started to fly.. So the key is the way you push the double click on on off buttton to start the palm control..push it quickly..

I checked All the indicators in dji go 4 were all normal, i upgraded the firmware according the procedure.. I had inactivated the beginner function and activated gestures control in dji go 4..but it still did not work.. The spark still not recognized my face..
Finally i tried to push double click on off button quickly and its work... The spark recognized my face and started to fly.. So the key is the way you push the double click on on off buttton to start the palm control..push it quickly..

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Ardisson.

I'm glad the Spark recognized you as the owner and decided to cooperate. 😁

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I've tried the automated features of the Spark a few times and decided that it's just as fun flying the little guy with the remote.

With it's limited run / flight time and when I finally get something going automated, it's time to change the battery. :confused:

Enjoy your Spark as it's a fine piece of engineering and I think DJI underestimated the usefulness of this "selfie" drone.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: Ardisson
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Ardisson.

I'm glad the Spark recognized you as the owner and decided to cooperate. 😁

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I've tried the automated features of the Spark a few times and decided that it's just as fun flying the little guy with the remote.

With it's limited run / flight time and when I finally get something going automated, it's time to change the battery. :confused:

Enjoy your Spark as it's a fine piece of engineering and I think DJI underestimated the usefulness of this "selfie" drone.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:
Hello Mr Spark 317
It a surprised for me to know you and the other experienced pilot give respon for my post.. 😀
I am agree with you that the minus of the spark is flying time..
I have sent request through dji go 4 form to dji engginers to make new intelligent battery for spark which fly at least 30 minutes..because as a forester I use spark to create ortophoto for mapping a land.
Althogh just a small drone, spark can be used to take arial fotogrametry autonumosly with third party aplication.. ( such as: 3d survey pilot, drone harmony)
So for me spark is a complete drone..can be use for fun and for job..

Sincerely yours...

Palm launch is quite handy when we don't have a flat surface to take off from. Just make sure that your face is well lit and Spark quickly detects it after a double tap of the power button and hovers steadily in the air making eye contact with you. ;)

It is true that Spark goes straight into gesture control mode when we launch like this, but we can quickly get out of it by flipping the sports mode switch to on position and then moving it back to off position.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe