Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello, Noob from Willow Springs, MO.

Join
Oct 16, 2018
Loc
Willow Springs, MO
Hi all;

New Spark owner here I Southeast Missouri. Just got my first drone several months ago and I am enjoying my new hobby. I'm 68 years a kid and really getting into the drones. I'm enjoying the things I read and seem to learn all the time. I have lots of questions and hope that over time I get to be a well seasoned as most of those I have read some very good posts from.

Hope to become a contributor soon.

Fred

Reactions: Davenwolf
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Flpeterson4184.

You've come to the right place for answers but use the search function of this site before posting.
A lot of questions have probably been answered before.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Hi all;

New Spark owner here I Southeast Missouri. Just got my first drone several months ago and I am enjoying my new hobby. I'm 68 years a kid and really getting into the drones. I'm enjoying the things I read and seem to learn all the time. I have lots of questions and hope that over time I get to be a well seasoned as most of those I have read some very good posts from.

Hope to become a contributor soon.

Fred
I'm somewhat of a noob also and I live between Mountain View and Willow Springs... Maybe we can get together and have a cup of coffee sometime and talk Drones (I have DJI Spark and a few other Drones also) and anything else... Oh and I'm 61 and retired.. :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe