Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Here we go... stupid dronies flying over California fires hampering firefighter efforts.

That makes sense. It was the news media that started a lot of the anti drone frenzy with stories of drone operators using them to peek in bathroom windows or sunbathers in the backyard.
Now they're using them for breaking news coverage.
No actually it was the drone operators who started the anti drone frenzy with their irresponsible flying. the media just reported it. Not "fake news".

Reactions: pmshop
No actually it was the drone operators who started the anti drone frenzy with their irresponsible flying. the media just reported it. Not "fake news".
I see manned aircraft break the rules literally every day. Never in the news!

* As for drones in turbo-fan engines, Boeing put a Phantom through one of their engines several years ago with zero damage or loss of power.

* The down tools protocol is more like an industrial strike than a necessity. Because of the misinformation campaign operators of manned aircraft run scared.

* Bird strike. The Australian Pelican weighs 6.5 on average and some larger. This bird brought down an F111 not far from where I live, back in the mid 70s. They hang around here constantly and fly to amazing altitudes. Never are they mentioned in the news and flight hazards.

Next claim.

I agree with Senny_Spark.
Just a spoiled brat that wants to fly where he wants to fly when he wants to fly.
You are the danger to our hobby.
Justification, Rationalization and mastur....You are only screwing yourself hotwire.
And...ignored like the few other jerks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fulavio