Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hey from Nashville

Shawn Ide

Join
May 31, 2017
My name is Shawn from Nashville, TN. Currently flying a Parrot Bebob 2 and a DJI Mavic Pro. Soon to fly a Lava Red DJI Spark.

It is estimated to ship on June 30, 2017... If it is anything like my Mavic... I'll be flying by Christmas!!

Reactions: glirich and clackey
My 1st drone was the Beebop version 1. I hated that thing

My 1st drone was the Beebop version 1. I hated that thing
Yeah... The Parrot app lets you create a flight plan... Which is the best part. I use it to scout the area, get measurements on how high trees are and get distances. I'd rather crash that guy than my DJI Mavic.

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hello Shawn from Nashville. Do you do forestry related work?

Jim from Chattanooga

My name is Shawn from Nashville, TN. Currently flying a Parrot Bebob 2 and a DJI Mavic Pro. Soon to fly a Lava Red DJI Spark.

It is estimated to ship on June 30, 2017... If it is anything like my Mavic... I'll be flying by Christmas!!
Dronners Anonymous meeting:

Attention local Nashville drone pilots. Please join us for our Dronners Anonymous meeting. Weekly meeting time is 9:00 AM Wednesday. All Quadcopter Drone flyers are welcome. Meeting at the First Watch Restaurant on Meridian Blvd in Franklin, TN.

We have access to our own large meeting room. We meet for breakfast and pilot chat.
Professionals and hobbyists alike are all invited to share their experience. Be prepared to stand up in front of the crowd and share with us your personal experience and fun stories.
Restaurant address: 1000 Meridian Blvd #118, Franklin, TN 37067
Restaurant Phone:(615) 628-8637

Meeting Organizer: Bernard Hahn (615) 598-4321

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange
of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/20170527/Spark+User+Manual+V1.0.pdf
Dronners Anonymous meeting:

Attention local Nashville drone pilots. Please join us for our Dronners Anonymous meeting. Weekly meeting time is 9:00 AM Wednesday. All Quadcopter Drone flyers are welcome. Meeting at the First Watch Restaurant on Meridian Blvd in Franklin, TN.

We have access to our own large meeting room. We meet for breakfast and pilot chat.
Professionals and hobbyists alike are all invited to share their experience. Be prepared to stand up in front of the crowd and share with us your personal experience and fun stories.
Restaurant address: 1000 Meridian Blvd #118, Franklin, TN 37067
Restaurant Phone:(615) 628-8637

Meeting Organizer: Bernard Hahn (615) 598-4321

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme