Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hey guys, a drone enthusiast here

Dronerguyz

Join
Mar 6, 2018
Hello everyone. Signed up this forum because of i would like to know this 'little brother' of Mavic. When the Mavic is released, i feel like that time i can afford it due to its price, but after the Spark released, now i can say, reasonable for me to buy it. But still need to hang around this forum for a while, just need to know what people said about it and also the review of it.

Hey welcome,
Yes, many of us here are very passionate about the lil Spark. And some prefer it’s small frame over the Mavic. Indeed, its this small form factor that is it’s greatest appeal. Even with it’s technical limitations. So yep, you’ll find lots of very knowledgeable members in this forum.

Hello from the Mid-West.

Welcome to the Forum .:cool:

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

The Spark is cool. I say 'buy it', don't miss out on the fun that you could be having now.
I only have the Spark for a little time now and it's worth every bit of it.

Welcome to the board!

I just read the pros of the mavic air, and I must say, I’m impressed.
But the mavic doesn’t have the portable charger with the bag. Small, sleek, and charges on the go.
You give up some, but with the price, you really can’t beat it.

Reactions: Dronerguyz
I just read the pros of the mavic air, and I must say, I’m impressed.
But the mavic doesn’t have the portable charger with the bag. Small, sleek, and charges on the go.
You give up some, but with the price, you really can’t beat it.

Thanks, this is a new info for me, so Spark does have charger on the go? that would be nice to bring along for the adventure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar