Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hey now, from Tiny Mining Town, AZ

CoyoteGal

Join
Mar 31, 2018
Hello all!

I've had my spark for less than a month and still am afraid to fly it outside! lol... In my life, I never imagined I would have a fear of flying a drone outside! Actually, I never even thought about flying a drone until I saw a video one day, several months ago on you tube. Since then, learning to fly a drone has taken over my life and I still can't fly one perfectly in ATTI mode. I have several other drones that I have no problem taking outside and putting in the air without losing them. But my first two drones flew away, never to be seen again and that still lives in the back of my mind. Ya, I'm a dumb ol' girl who has never even tried to use an rc car, and I thought it would be easy to fly a drone. Boy was I wrong! I do enjoy the challenge though, so hopefully, I will be uploading some really cool stuff soon! I'm glad to be a part of such a new and cool technology. Till next time, over and out!

Hello from the Mid-West, CoyoteGal.

I know it's a tough choice but you'll have to leave the nest and fly someday.:)

The Spark is an amazing little drone. Just read the manual, watch the YouTube videos, and read this Forum for information for safe flight(s).

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hello from the Mid-West, CoyoteGal.

I know it's a tough choice but you'll have to leave the nest and fly someday.:)

The Spark is an amazing little drone. Just read the manual, watch the YouTube videos, and read this Forum for information for safe flight(s).

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Lol... yep... I know this and still, I'm scared. I'm waiting on the RC to come and then I will feel safe enough, (I hope) to leave the nest!

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Thank you both for the welcome! :)

hello i,m here in NM get out and find out the spark takes care of it,s self you,ll be amazed

Thanks Dave! It's a beautiful windless day here, maybe a tad warm, but it's cooling down now. Think I am gonna take that leap, thanks to you guys!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/Spark User Manual V1.6-.pdf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast