Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hi from London

MethodUK

Join
Jul 16, 2021
Hi all. new Spark flyer here and new to drones too! (Had a few go's on a toy type drone a couple of years ago)

Bought a Spark Fly More combo from someone last week and today was my very first test flight with it outdoors!! So much fun but also quite scary!! Looking forward to learning lots from you more experienced pilots in the future :)

Welcome to the forum.
If your earlier drone was a cheap atti type, you must love the Spark and it's GPS stability.

Plenty of great tutorials on YouTube, a list using search for > Spark DJI first flight tips

Make sure you have some extra batteries, not sure how long they'll be around for as Spark has been discontinued for a while now, batteries are also no longer made.

Enjoy.

Just returned from a ADV motorcycle journey Denmark- sweden-finland- kirkenes(norway/russian border) northcape - north sweden- norway - Denmark .
took both spark and MP with me. MP was great in litchi follow mode and making footage if time was no problem . Unfortunately the gimbal mechanism wasn’t prepared for motorcycle off road riding.
about spark, I succeeded in my stupidity to let it crash in a wood in the very north of finland . Only had to replace a cracked propellor . The tank built gimbal remained completely impact . About image quality for a non proffesional . I barely can see the difference.
As I stated many times before , ,never sell your spark , it is a future collectors item

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum! You'll find that this is one of the very few forums on the internet where you will only receive encouragement, assistance and approval. :)

Very true !
Must be a Spark thing, or the intimate size of the membership here, or a bit of both.
The MavicPilots forum is a LOT bigger community, and has its share of personality clashes from time to time . . . still overall a lot better than many such paces on the internet though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme