Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hi from South Africa

Hi Jannie,

Is this with the Spark in FCC?

I am using Android, Samsung S8.

Was there any transmission loss / signal drop when you went to 700m? was that in 2.4 or 5.8?

Can you post a pic of the flight data for that? From the Dji app?
Hi Gareth. Not really the flight I was looking for, but here is another one where I had good distance without any issues.
Hi Jannie,

Is this with the Spark in FCC?

I am using Android, Samsung S8.

Was there any transmission loss / signal drop when you went to 700m? was that in 2.4 or 5.8?

Can you post a pic of the flight data for that? From the Dji app?

Hi Gareth. Not exactly the flight I was looking for, but here is another example of a flight with good distance and no issues at all.41F87BB4-E302-406C-80EC-42852012D034.png

Hi Guys,

I am in SA and I use the parabolic range extenders, this is an absolute game changer in terms of removing lag, the live feed is up to do date with no more lag using these, however unfortunately it does very little in terms of increasing range.

On 2.4GHZ I loose connection to the RC and 120m! 5GHZ around 90m.

Any one had any more luck with range in South Africa?

Hey there

Also from South Africa, more to the point Durban South Africa. When I first got my spark I also ran into issues with the range on the spark. Changing to a OTG cable from the phone to the controller and running the DJI Go mod App resolved my range issues. In built up areas I get well over 500m no worries. In areas where wifi is not a big thing I've done a 1km flight which is my limit for pushing my safety limits.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast