Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hi from Ukraine!!!

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hello everyone!
Have my Spark week ago
But can't connect it to the RC, hope this forum will be best one! ;)
Before posted on dji official forum and reddit

Did you figure out the issue?

Give this a try.

Turn on the remote, then the Spark and then your monitor device. After the Spark is turned on press and HOLD the power button. You will hear one beep, then 2 beeps and finally 3 beeps, this could be about 10-15 seconds. After the 3 rd set of beeps release the power button and try to connect the wifi again. Let us know if that works for you.

Give this a try.

Turn on the remote, then the Spark and then your monitor device. After the Spark is turned on press and HOLD the power button. You will hear one beep, then 2 beeps and finally 3 beeps, this could be about 10-15 seconds. After the 3 rd set of beeps release the power button and try to connect the wifi again. Let us know if that works for you.
I also tried this, no, any success.
Also I hold power button on the rc for about 9 sec to reset the rc and try to connect them and again nothing

I also tried this, no, any success.
Also I hold power button on the rc for about 9 sec to reset the rc and try to connect them and again nothing

Maybe it is the mismatch in Firmware you mentioned in the video?

Maybe it is the mismatch in Firmware you mentioned in the video?
As I describe in other thread, I've try all firmwares available today for the spark and also for the rc. Also I tried older firmw. on spark with all 3 firmw. on remote. Then I tried newer firmw. on spark with again all 3 firmwr. on remote. And finally I upgrade spark to the last newest firmwr. and again try it with all 3 firmwr. from the remote. Result was the same everytime.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Ed82Rom, thank you for starting this thread. I am also from Ukraine, Kyiv.
Did you manage to link your RC to Spark? I had the similar issue when I bought a drone in US, and I was going to visit a service center, but then I tried to link it on a different location in the city and it successfully linked during first attempt.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit