Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

High Altitude Himalayan Spark Shots

Stoyan

Join
Oct 11, 2017
Hi fellow pilots,

Here's my first video attempt at capturing the Himalayan beauty at 4000m altitude. I only had a dozen days to practice before arriving in Solu Khumbu so please excuse the rookie mistakes I made.

It bears mentioning the Spark didn't have absolutely no objections against flying at this altitude. Of course, battery life was reduced to 10-12 minutes but given the ambient temperature it's surprisingly good.

Pretty happy with my Sparky and looking forward to visiting this mighty place soon again.

Enjoy:

Last edited:
Hi fellow pilots,

Here's my first video attempt at capturing the Himalayan beauty at 4000m altitude. I only had a dozen days to practice before arriving in Solu Khumbu so please excuse the rookie mistakes I made.

It bears mentioning the Spark didn't have absolutely no objections against flying at this altitude. Of course, battery life was reduced to 10-12 minutes but given the ambient temperature it's surprisingly good.

Pretty happy with my Sparky and looking forward to visiting the might place soon again.

Enjoy:
Very nice [emoji109]

Looks neat.
I'm thankful of the Spark pilots around the world.

I've seen so many different places around the world from the comfort of my phone or PC.

Keep it UP pilots.:)

Hi fellow pilots,

Pretty happy with my Sparky and looking forward to visiting this mighty place soon again.

Enjoy:
I loved it

Reactions: Tilak

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme