Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Himba Village - Namibia

The expression of the kids says its all. It is always pleasing to see different parts of the world, especially from the eyes of the Spark. Thanks for sharing this wonderful video.

Reactions: pmshop
WOW! very interesting to see how others live kinda sad. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: pmshop
A visit to the simple life. Hey there are no satellite dishes on the roof of the huts. The kids were happy. Images recorded on a GoPro and Spark UAV, The kids were sure interested in that flying machine.
Music by Stephen Anderson - Kualoa Chant
What a wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Brings a tear to my eye seeing how happy the kids were to get a simple sip of water. I wonder if they had ever seen themselves on a video screen before. Thanks for sharing. Did they all speak English?

Reactions: Highflyer
This is so beautiful, but so sad. I can't stop crying for these wonderful women and children.

Brings a tear to my eye seeing how happy the kids were to get a simple sip of water. I wonder if they had ever seen themselves on a video screen before. Thanks for sharing. Did they all speak English?
They didn't speak any English, we had a translating local tour guide. The village is visited quite often by foreigners who buy their handicrafts.

Reactions: jimlips

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar