Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Houdini/Merlin Flying.

Join
May 27, 2017
For those of you who do not know Houdini, he was one great Magician and more of an escape artist than anything else. Merlin was suppose to be the greatest magician of all time.

What I think all of us will have a good time doing is acting like we are great Magicians with mind control over the Spark quad. Once you get down the hand signals on how to fly the Spark, you can tell people your doing everything with only your mind if nobody in your audience is real familiar with the DJI Spark, they may very well believe you. Anyway, should be good for a great Laugh. Just be careful and not fly over crowds and others.

Ever watch Chris Angel Mindfreak? He makes alot of money off of doing that, and he even makes believers of adults. I think the Spark would be a big hit at kids' birthday parties.

I do predict a few broken Sparks and few missing eyebrows in the first week. Users will test this feature indoors, not realizing there are not reverse or side sensors. Just becareful that there are no people or obstructions behind the drone when you use certain gestures.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef