Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How big is our Spark community?

Elkhart, Indiana, USA

I'm surprised to see quite a few from Indiana.

Hello from Central Indiana, SlowSL.

I've been up there a couple of times in winter's past to snowmobile the South Bend and Elkhart trails.

I haven't been playing in the snow for about 5 years but now that I have a flying camera, I just might get back in to it.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Hello from Central Indiana, SlowSL.

I've been up there a couple of times in winter's past to snowmobile the South Bend and Elkhart trails.

I haven't been playing in the snow for about 5 years but now that I have a flying camera, I just might get back in to it.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

As a kid, maybe 13-14 years old, my buddy lived right near where one of the Miami snowmobile trails, off of state Road 120 East of Bristol. We would take our motorcycles up the trail and into Michigan for miles and miles. It was always a good time, very neat trails. We were able to avoid the DNR as they need snow for their snowmobiles, haha.

Reactions: Spark 317
Tampa, Fl

Taking my Spark to Ireland (Dublin, Belfast, Sligo, Galway, and return to Dublin) in a couple of months, and I forgot, my wife is coming along.

Bought Sparky (my first) a month ago for this trip. Have been flying as much often to hone my skills.

Any tips, suggestions, beware of..., would be appreciated.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, EdSpark

Of course the better half is going.
Somebody has got to keep you in line. ?

I hope the weather cooperates for you while visiting Ireland and we look forward to some footage later on in the Photos /Video section.

Welcome to the Forum.?

Reactions: EdSpark

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67