Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How can I find out which racing drones are compatible with the DJI goggles Racing Edition?

Andrei

Join
Jan 4, 2019
Hi, I am the (very happy) owner of the DJI RE (Racing Ediction) goggles which I have used with my TinyHawk and my Mobula7 racing drones. Now I want to get a racing drone with a little more power and wind resistance. I am hesitating between the following models:
(BTW - I am leaning towards the Walkera F210).

I do not want to pay for a pair of FatSharks yet I often come across a warning that any goggles used with drone X must be "FatShark compatible".
The DJI RE goggles offer both analog and digital reception for race/acro drones. Does that mean that they can be used with any drone?
If not, how can I find out which one of these drones are compatible with me DJI RE goggles?
Thank you for any pointers!

Reactions: Andre Levite
Thank you for your info and forgive me for being obtuse, but short of using occusync, how can I find out which of the three drone models above are compatible with the analog reception on the DJI RE goggles? For example, does the Walkera F210 FPV use a DEVO 10 (or a DEVO 10 - like) RC?
I also noticed that while these goggles did work with both my TinyHawy and my Mobula7, these are not listed, so the list given by DJI is not exhaustive.
I can, of course, order the drone and return it if it is not compatible, but that is a silly way to go about this.
Is there a better one?
Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef