Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How dji assistance

Giuseppe

Join
Aug 1, 2017
For chat support everything fine but for answer from email absolutely not satisfied. I think the system support for personal clients need to work like this.... ( clients send info drone like serial numbers send all info like internal memory software "personal" and after if the problem persists dji need to make a personal firmware for this client). I have dji spark for present from my wife on 5 July all on internet says spark with gestures make photo at low quality but for me was not right because my spark make photo with gestures at maximum resolution but after last firmware on 26th July my spark go crazy I lose control and go fast like in sport mode and turn in left directions very close to tree was a bad experiences for miracle i don't lost spark and after go up and he come back I lost GPS satellites at the 3 meters from me on 27 July I have record gestures but don't have panorama 180... my spark don't make a normal Elise and the same rocket mode but today alone change something I don't know how but I see the icon for make panorama 180 that before don't was on display and another thing I would to make refresh firmware from dji assistant 2 but the software don't see spark and nobody support can help in this case I change pc and nothing change sub cable and nothing so for this reason dji support need all info of drone from internet connection software of drone and make a new personal firmware because north all drone are the same

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fulavio