Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

how often and for how long do you fly

I fly near every single night. I try to document every sunset I can. So unless it's too cloudy, raining or I'm too busy, I'll have it up if only for a battery to get the beautiful colors from a setting sun

I try to fly any chance I get. Especially family get togethers like BBQs or going to the beach. I'm trying to perfect the spark so I can upgrade to something professional like a mavic pro or phantom.

I fly near every single night. I try to document every sunset I can. So unless it's too cloudy, raining or I'm too busy, I'll have it up if only for a battery to get the beautiful colors from a setting sun

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, ndavisjr.

I'm a sunrise guy myself. ☁?⛅??

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Does anyone ever get anything close to 16 minutes on a battery? Where did they get that number? I have yet to get 10 minutes on mine I've never returned with less than 10% left. Warning set at 20%. I have no idea how long it goes on that last 10%

Does anyone ever get anything close to 16 minutes on a battery? Where did they get that number? I have yet to get 10 minutes on mine I've never returned with less than 10% left. Warning set at 20%. I have no idea how long it goes on that last 10%

I get 22 minutes from mine.

In the simulator.:D

Screenshot_20190622-225332.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast