Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How Stable is a DJI Drone

For me it is not how stable the drones fly it is how the drone and gimbal work together to keep the video stable. I upgraded to a Mavic Air 2. I video sailboat races so it is typically a bit windy. One evening the wind was knocking the Mavic around quite a bit. The video was rock steady.
BTW not sure if you know about music license and royalties, the music fits perfect with the idea of the video. Watch out someone might drop a line to YouTube or YouTube will pick it up with their scans. Unless you have a deal with Lenny K. :).

For me it is not how stable the drones fly it is how the drone and gimbal work together to keep the video stable. I upgraded to a Mavic Air 2. I video sailboat races so it is typically a bit windy. One evening the wind was knocking the Mavic around quite a bit. The video was rock steady.
BTW not sure if you know about music license and royalties, the music fits perfect with the idea of the video. Watch out someone might drop a line to YouTube or YouTube will pick it up with their scans. Unless you have a deal with Lenny K. :).

Just to add to the music comments, the easy and cheap/free way to add soundtracks to videos that won't get spanked on FB and Youtube is to explore sites like purple-planet.com or bensound.com. WIde variety of royalty-free music, you just include credit to the appropriate site in your discussions.

I've used both here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrffnVpP1Nd8SdVD0yziyMX_kbCQQQ5Jq

Certainly there are other music sources, these are the two that had material i wanted to use. I surf thru, find music I'd likely use someday, and store it in a directory for future use.

AS FOR THE VIDEO: NICE WORK!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav